Welcome to the studio...I'm so blessed to be able to do what I love...working in my studio, creating pretties to share with new and old friends.
- Studio Mother's Day Open House at Simply Bungalow April 22-23
2295 S. 48th Street, Friday 11-6, Saturday 10-5
orders WILL be ready for Mother's Day!
- and then...come back to Simply Bungalow Saturday May 7, during the Patina Market (back in shop parking lot YAY!). I will have a table for last minute Mother's Day purchases AND will be handing out orders in time for Mother's Day!
- May 7 Rockbrook Village Spring Fever Arts and Crafts, Omaha (10-5)
This will be the studio's April Pop up Shop and I'm so lucky to have Simply Bungalow welcoming me back for what has become an ideal location for the studio trunk shows! Not only will you be able to shop a great selection of studio goodies, BUT there are wonderful vintage treasures and artisan crafts to be discovered in the shop. I am not set up "permanently" in Simply Bungalow (that's why the trunk shows are so fun!), but DO keep a fun little selection of "grab and go" necklaces in the shop, the EXCLUSIVE place to shop Brown Dog Studio in between my show schedule.
- Junk Jubilee, Des Moines, April 29-May 1
- Junquefest, Webster City, Iowa May 27-29, Memorial Weekend
- Junkstock, Omaha, June
My open house/trunk shows (Valentine's, Mother's Day, Fall and the 2-part Christmas show) have all been taking place at Simply Bungalow in Lincoln, a super-sweet little vintage and artisan goods shop off of 48th and Normal Blvd. Details for these trunk shows come out via email, but will also be posted on Facebook and the website.